Want to study smarter and build skills toward more effective retention and understanding of course content? Add these tools and PDF resources to your toolbox:
- Use the Survey, Question, Read, Recite, Review (SQ3R) Method to help you read textbooks more effectively and avoid having to cram before exams.
- Learn new study strategies.
- Get more out of your class time by learning new in-class skills.
- Take efficient, effective notes.
- Complete the finals preparation packet to prepare for exams.
More Study Strategies
Learn more with our Study Strategies asynchronous online learning module through Canvas and earn a digital badge to prove your skills.